The Washington state dept. Of Financial Institutions (DFI) has gotten complaints that are several Washington customers against Ace money Express. A few consumers stated that they certainly were contacted by telephone or email by people trying to gather loans for $750 or less. Customers that have either paid down that loan, or have not applied for a loan through the ongoing business report they have been:
- Contacted by a person called Frank Dollard Debt Settlement Division that is representing,
- Contacted by an individual known as Mike Bell on the part of Chris Robinson & Associates (or C R and Associates),
- Contacted by financial obligation Healing,
- Refused information about the so-called loan and evidence of the debt,
- Supplied with fake instance figures and threats of technical proof that cash had been deposited in to the consumer’s account,
- Gotten needs which will make payment in the shape of pre-paid cards, and/or
- Threatened with appropriate action by way of a court or by the I.R.S. Or prison time if payment had not been supplied.
These records is alleged by the customers and has now perhaps perhaps not been confirmed by the Department.
This can be a contact information this is certainly related to these scams that are apparent
Those perpetrating these scams aren’t certified because of the Department and therefore are perhaps maybe not registered to conduct company in Washington State because of the Department of Licensing, the Department of cartitleloansextra.com hours sales, or perhaps the Secretary of State.